Our crude oil pipeline network crisscrosses the continent, connecting producers with refiners to help fuel North Americans' quality of life.
Crude oil and liquids pipelines
ENGLISH | FRANÇAIS
At Enbridge, we connect people to the energy they need to fuel their quality of life. Enbridge operates the world’s longest and most complex crude oil and liquids transportation system, with approximately 17,809 miles (28,661 kilometers) of active crude pipeline across North America—including 9,299 miles (14,965 km) of active pipe in the United States, and 8,510 miles (13,696 km) of active pipe in Canada.
- We deliver more than 3 million barrels of crude oil and liquids every day via our Mainline and Express networks
- In 2020, we delivered more than 3.77 billion (3,772,414,115) barrels of crude, the highest annual total in our history, with a safe delivery record of 99.999975%
- Over the past decade, from 2011 through 2020 inclusive, we’ve transported more than 29.5 billion (29,576,348,973) barrels of crude, with a safe delivery record of 99.99989%
- We transport about 25% of the crude oil produced in North America
- We transport about 65% of U.S.-bound Canadian exports
- We account for 40% of total U.S. crude oil imports
- On any single day, Enbridge is the largest single conduit of oil into the U.S. We move about 85 separate commodities, including more than 10 types of refined products
We are the leading pipeline operator in Canada's oil sands region, transporting 60% of U.S.-bound Alberta crude oil production and fueling North Americans' quality of life.